What you need to do:
- Register on FamilyID. Runners may not participate without clearance. Summer registration is free, but requires a physical on file. Info for Free Sports Physicals: CLICK HERE
- Sign up to receive our 2020 season text messages. It is imperative that athletes and parents sign up for these updates to receive team information.
- Get a watch. Any cheap digital wrist watch with a stopwatch function will work. We don't want you running with your phones.
- Get a nice pair of running shoes. We recommend going to a local running specialty shop such as Foot Traffic Vancouver to get the best shoes for your specific feet. They'll cost a little more, but you'll save in the long term by reducing the risk of injury and making the whole experience a better one.
- Come to practice prepared to work. Bring appropriate running clothes (good shoes, hat, sunglasses, whatever you need to be at your best), bring a water bottle (filled with water), and a light snack to eat shortly after our workout.
Questions? See Coach Chili or email at email@example.com